Tam hacks, adapts and designs electronics and software, creating multimedia installations, interactive instruments and immersive environments for museums, corporate events, the healthcare sector or simply because he has the creative urge. Below are some of his more recent works.
- Reactive Floor: Physical computing
- Pitscurry Visitor Centre: Interactive-Media Installation
- Fate Forecaster: Interactive game design
- Holodeck 4Screen: Virtual environment design
- Birdsong Contextualiser: Complex system design including behavior modelling
- St Cecilia’s Hall Museum: GUI and software instrument Design
- Skypeback: Network Instrument